Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bag Club for month of May

May is here ,and we are ready to get back into the swing of things. I've had a break and I'm well rested. Wasn't it nice to have 5 days off this Easter. I got so much sewing done, it was great. Another 3 Quilts finished to give to Leanne & Jan to Quilt for me.

Bag of the month for May is

Moonshine "Palm Beach Sling"

I have used Fabric from Michael Miller "Gypsy and Bandana"

Kit's are available and start from $70.00 depending what fabric is chosen. If you have your own Fabric there is Accessory kits also. (including Pattern)
Some more fabric has come in for you to choose from.
Here is a sneak peak at some bags we are doing later in the year.

Also this month I have started selling Rebecca from Chasing cottons Patterns. We have them all in stock and we are looking forward to making them in our classes.

Ally from Sunshine and Stitching Patterns are also available from our store.

Ally will leave from May to get ready to have her baby. (she will be back teaching later on)

We wish Ally and her family all the very best.

All Classes are back to normal from this week (mon 2nd May)

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Don't forget with Mother's Day this month all Sewing Machine's are on special.
Till next time
Jody

1 comment:

  1. I have registered my email and activated it Will see if I get an email when you update your blog Jody

    ReplyDelete