Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Okay so I know I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks, It's not that a don't want too ,in fact it is just the opposite. So much has been happening at the moment and it is just a little hard to keep up. Mum has gone away now for 4 weeks so I will have to get myself organised.



May has come and gone. June's workshops will be starting tomorrow.



On Saturday 28th of May Wendy Scott came to our store to do a workshop on dying Fabric's with the Modern Quilt Guild.



It was great ,better than I expected. I really can't wait to get some Dye and do some more. We didn't even get Dye everywhere.

Lyn Wrapped her fabric around a pipe and brushed it with Dye. It turned out Great.
Wendy brought some of the things she has done. WOW ,what a talented Lady
Thanks Wendy for teaching us about Dying Fabric we all really enjoyed it. We hope you can come back another time and show us some more.
Next years Retreat is well under way with Robyn taking deposit's. First weekend in March 2012.

Anyway till next time

Jody


No comments:

Post a Comment