Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Logo

Well here it is.....My new Logo..
I hope you all like it. It's been a long time coming. I never really thought the shop would take off the way it has. 6 years down the track and Classes are going really well, Orders for Ange's dance wear still coming in as well.We now sell the most popular Brands of Sewing machine's, Janome, Husqvarna and Pfaff.I have great staff that all get on and go beyond there call of duty for me.
I have got my first project in a Magazine "Creative Expressions".(I'll show you that later)
Big THANKS to Ally... she knows why.
Off to Sew some more.(never enough hours in the day)
Till next time
Happy Sewing
Jody

2 comments:

  1. Love the LOGO.. looks fanstastic.. great news about your mag work.. huni you are so creative.. I couldnt think of anyone more deserving of greatness.. much love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The logo looks fabulous...and it's a pleasure to work with you and all the girls...L xo

    ReplyDelete