Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am still here !!!!!!

Okay, I know I haven't posted anything for about 4 weeks but I really would prefer sewing than being on my computer. Computers were not around when I started sewing so I never had to worry about Blogging or Facebook or really even looking at the net (because before you know it you have sat there for 8 or so hours) BUT I know you all love reading about what is happening in our world of sewing, so I will try and remember to let you all know what is going on.
Ange's classes have really taken off, she is such a great teacher. Pictures will come soon.
Jan's Junior's class (we were calling them Junior Quilters but they are sewing all kinds of things) are in full swing with the classes full at the moment.
And all BOM's and Sewing Groups are going well.
The Wyong quilt show is on again in a couple of weeks. so we all hope to see you there.
Till next time
Happy Sewing
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment