Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Sewing Containers

Over the last couple of weeks I have been getting in some New Sewing Boxes. Some for projects, some for my fat quarters and some for my bits and pieces. They are deeper than the last one's we had and they are just great. They come in a couple of colours also.
They come out at the sides too.
With two layers of storage.
I had two sewing boxes and now they fit into just one of these.
June classes are well under way ,with Bag of the month nearly finished in very class. Computer classes have been sorted out for the end of the month, And the Darling Harbour show is just around the corner, Can't wait. I have been doing lots of new projects so keep an eye out.
Ally also had a beautiful Baby Boy last Monday 30th May. Congrats to her and her family and we can't wait to see him (and Ally of course)
Till next time, Happy Sewing
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment