Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finished Bag and Quilt

I have started to finish some of our projects for Term 3

One is this Sleepover Bag from

"Melly & Me". I have wanted to do this one for a while, and I finally finished it. I am going to do it in another colour as well. August is the plan to do this Bag, as July is busy with School Holidays.Also, "Fancy Free" from "Moonshine Designs" love this one. What a quick quilt. Some of the girls have actually started this one. I do have kits available for your chosen size. I did a small one as I have so many quilts in the shop now, it's hard to fit them all in.
For those of you who are coming with us to the Darling Harbour Craft and Quilt show on Saturday, don't forget we are meeting at the back of the shop at 7.30. I am looking forward to going with such a lovely bunch of ladies.
Unfortunately I will have to be good and behave myself as my husband is driving the bus and my 2 boys are coming.(ha,ha) No, they know what I'm like.(lucky)
Till next time
Happy Sewing
Jody



No comments:

Post a Comment