Thursday, October 6, 2011

2012 Quilters Diary

On the long weekend most of us had some time off. Not for me I was at Husqvarna Training. I really wasn't looking forward to it, but I pushed myself to go. Lucky Gail came with me or I might of just stayed in bed. (LOL) BUT I'm glad we went, the new products coming through are great. While we where there we received a Quilters Diary. During the day I did get a little bored and thought I'd read the diary I had, and GUESS WHAT.......... My good friend Ally was in there.
It's actually a really good Diary. I'm glad we received them.Good Work Ally......................
All Ally's patterns are available from our store and she will be doing workshops
"quilt in a day"
Great for beginners and busy people.
More Details and Dates will come soon.
Classes back to normal Next week when school goes back.
Don't forget we have Sewing groups 6 days a week and Monday nights 5-8pm
Till next time
Happy Sewing
Jody













1 comment:

  1. Cool to know someone who is published!!! Now you can say you have a famous friend and that you sell her patterns in your shop. Look forward to seeing the new products and I can't wait until I actually own my own Husky!!!

    I have to say that being part of your shop family is a great pleasure for me and I don't like it when my leg keeps me away!!

    ReplyDelete