Friday, August 5, 2011

Sorry, haven't blogged for a while

Sorry, Girls I Haven't blogged for a couple of weeks. Since the Boy's have gone back to school I have been soooo busy, Training at Gosford, Training in Sydney, Jake's Birthday(10) School commitments. I took the boys with me to sydney and Paul and I took them to Toronga Zoo while we were there. I really can't wait for the next school holidays, things seem quite while they are off. We haven't been to the zoo for ages, we were trying to work it out how long it had been since we were there last and it has been 10 years. I was pregnant with Jake.This is the view for the animals, isn't is lovely.It was better than I expected. The animals were so awake and alert. We had a great day. The weather was perfect.
Anyway, back to business, software Computer classes started back this week. Learning more
5D software and Embroidery. Towels this month.(thank god for mum and Gail) they have been looking after the shop for me. This are quick and easy and a great way to learn a different part of your software. Also, Bag of the month is the sleepover bag from "Melly and Me" I have (NEARLY) made a couple. For those of you who remember the one done in back and white ,I also have one in Linen , and I have made one for my good friend Ally. (picture to come)
All classes are back in full swing. Watch out for this months specials(fabric's half price) and workshop Days.

Guild is now on a Thursday 9-3 not 5-8 at night, last Thursday of the month.

next meeting-25th August

NOW Every last Thursday of the month.

Also if you are a member of our "Sewing Club"or the "Guild" you can come to a sit and sew class every Thursday 9-2 for FREE. Yes that's right FREE.(If you are not a member you can join for $30.00 a year.)Bookings are essential.

Anyway till next time

Happy sewing

Jody


No comments:

Post a Comment