Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sweet 16

Look at this beautiful machine .........................


After having it in our store for the last couple of weeks I finally will get to quilt on it.
Soooooo Excited.

I must admit I have been practicing on scrap fabric to master it before I start on my Quilts.


It sews like a dream ,doesn't miss a beat AND the bobbin is extra large. (bonus)


BUT....... here I go.

I love quilting and teaching Customers how to Quilt on there Machine's. It is such a buzz when they finish one for the first time. The look on there face of relief that it is finally over (ha,ha) But they always go start another.


Anyone that lives near our store is welcome to come and hire it.


For those of you that attend our classes and are a member of "The Sewing Club" can use it for free.

Just another little thing I can do for our Loyal Customers

Anyway

Till Next Time

Jody


No comments:

Post a Comment